Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any hub for sale..need the old ones they say is already discontinued. Or any idea what can I do to find it? Bc the new ones I order don't fit. Thanks for ur help

·
Registered
8 Posts
rear? front? is it the hub or did the spindle get ruined like mine did up front? For the fronts my spindle got trashed so I bought a predator front hub and pressed it out and replace the spindle in my hub with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rear? front? is it the hub or did the spindle get ruined like mine did up front? For the fronts my spindle got trashed so I bought a predator front hub and pressed it out and replace the spindle in my hub with it.
Need for the rear

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gotcha...
When mine start showing excessive wear I will go with Durablues...Price isn't that bad considering its for both and the factory are discontinued.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha...
When mine start showing excessive wear I will go with Durablues...Price isn't that bad considering its for both and the factory are discontinued.

Ok ..thanks for the file. So this one's fit perfect ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok ..thanks for the file. So this one's fit perfect ?
from what I see they should be perfect. Adds an inch on each side which really isnt that much...factory site says different for the IRS but the seller is showing them as the same...you can go on Durablue's site and look...they are like $350 direct from them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
from what I see they should be perfect. Adds an inch on each side which really isnt that much...factory site says different for the IRS but the seller is showing them as the same...you can go on Durablue's site and look...they are like $350 direct from them.
[/QUOT1E]
Oh ok, Thanks. I will order ones from there hope they works! do u already put rear durablues hub on ur outlaw ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine has had an easy life. Guy I bought it from rode with his wife and little girl. I bought in 2010 and just now changed the rear factory tires. I did redo the entire suspension front and back including the pain in the a$$ carrier bearings and those stupid boots...I am a diesel tech so doing all the stuff myself helps...soon a Recluse clutch will be comeing but only after I leave PA for Michigan...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh that urs is a irs? Well the mine is not. Well tha KS for ur time and information. Have to order and see if they works!.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts