Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls just wanted to know a little more on the air-force kit. From what I've been reading in here and from the e-mails that I've recieved from Gary at superbikes I can't wait to get this mod done.Just wanted to see what this kit is like out in the real world,so let me hear from you all those who have this combo.thanks

·
Registered
993 Posts
It is a good kit, raths kit is much cheaper and works just as well. raths might not look nice and pretty like theres, but it serves the same purpous. If your going for looks get the air-force kit, if you just want the hp, get the rath kit.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took the carb off this morning to send to Gary at superbikes.He's one of the nicest persons you would ever want to meet very pleasant and down to earth and he really knows his stuff about the Predator,anyways I should get the carb back sometime this week or weekend and Gary talked me into getting the 40 tooth sprocket to go along with the W/B pipe and air-force kit said that I should see at least 30 extra hp at the rear wheels can't wait to get them back so as soon as they get here I'll put everything back together and take her out next weekend to see what she will do.I have to change the oil first so After an oil change she should be rearing to go

·
Registered
453 Posts
30 more hp at the rear wheels????? That's truely impressive lol.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could be wrong or didn't hear him correctly but I'm almost sure that that's what he said

·
Registered
249 Posts
maybe a 30 percent gain - but that's still a stretch!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Yea.. I really doubt its 30 hp his site only claims 8 hp gain by adding it..just put about 5 1 inch holes with uni-vents in the back of your air box and save yourself the money...thats just my opinon..mine runs great with that and the W/B slip on..

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm having some trouble installing my kit. did everyone really cut the mixture screw down a 1/4"??? Did you replace your pilot? my kit didn't come with a pilot but it says to replace it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts