Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for riding areas in NY, I hope to do lots of riding this summer but need help finding trails. Please help.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have gone to (2) different places this year, Modena N.Y. off exit 17 on the Thru-way and Paragon Park in Pennsylvania. Paragon Park was great. It is right off Interstate route 81. Being from Lake George you shhould have plenty of places to ride in the (Aderondikes-spelling?) Do a search on the internet and you will find plenty of places to ride. I'm from LI so I have to travel far to get to any good riding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey im from Long Islnad and having the same problem not to many riding areas. One good thing is i got a lot of property in upstate NY near monticello race track where i ride. It seems its the only place thats safe and non threatening. These guys will impound your ride out in the streets.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I go to a private owned track that is kept up really good. The bulldoze it 3 times a year. And disc the corner and stuff. For racing I am part of District 3. www.cnymra.com I race at Frozen Ocean and Motomasters.

Zack

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Tug Hill area of NY (Lewis County) has over 600 miles of ATV Trails. You can check it out @ http://www.lewiscountychamber.org/atv_main.php3.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Is anyone going to be at Frozen Ocean on the 13th? I am its my first race. Hope to see someone there.

Zack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts