Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard that the club is going to have a fall ride and rally.It will be the first annual. The way is sounds they are going to run it the same way that they run the spring rally on memorial weekend. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
what do they do at this rally,, do they have any kinds of races? also do u know of anywhere in wisc. where they do races on the trails? i was riding at park falls in july and thought it would be sweet if they had a trail race kind of like a mix of a hare scramble and enduro?ya know wut im saying?well anyways let me know...also where else do u ride in wisc?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the information that i took from the WATV Assocation Web site. Some of the trails are railroad grade but a lot are woods trails that are great.
PUMPKIN RUN IN HURLEY, WI Enjoy 200 miles of ATV trails through
Iron County. Traditional fun from poker
runs to mud pits, along with a few twists
to celebrate the fall colors and
Halloween. For more information, contact
the Hurley Area Chamber of Commerce,
316 Silver Street, Hurley, WI 54534 at
(715) 561-4334 or e-mail
[email protected]
As far as I know there are no races. We ride in mercer, hurley. I have gone to park falls for the day only and that was cool. We went to oklahoma (sand dunes)this year. As far as races we run the tuff truck series and a lot of times they have non points races at the same tracks. Where are you from and where do you ride?

·
Registered
83 Posts
i live in verona, wi which is just south of madison about 10 mins..i too have been down to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Oklahoma and it the best riding i have ever done..We have gone their twice now and we hope to go their again soon..The last time we went there this feburary it snowed right be4 we got there so we had the whole park to ourselves for about 3 days!i guess the locals are afriad of a little snow..anyways i ride trails all around wisc...park falls, mountain, darliington, black river falls..Mainly i do a lot of racing at Chilton, Bear trax, tigerton, sugar camp and some other wisc tracks for MX and hare scrambles..I also race gncc's and the worcs national series..I would like to know what the tuff truck series is? where are the rcaes at and r they for atv's?Thanks

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
im from baraboo and wish there were more trails and stuff down here!!! tuff trucks are those trucks with wicked suspension and engines that do jumps and stuff. kinda like trophy trucks on a mx course!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
do you realize this thread is almost THREE years old??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts