Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its been a while been busy with school and stuff but had to make the time for this post.
i just got my nitrous kit from Hard Rock and oh my God it rocks i am running a 15/36 and still running out of gear i am going to a drag strip next weekend for the "last man standing " race we have every year and see how we do. this kit installed in minuets or how i like to measure time about a 6 pack LOL.
Jason sent me these gears and i am running them and on the bottle it pulls so hard it hit the rev in 5th gear like a brick wall cant wait till i get my rev box!!! i think i can pull 120 or so i will post my time slip via scan don't know if it can but its scary fast i think i pee'ed a little:)
BOBO
HARD ROCK RULES!!!!
PS THIS KIT WAS ALMOST 1/2 THE PRICE OF OTHERS!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh buy the way you cant even see the bottle or wiring this is a stealth kit sleeper what!!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I don't mean to be too negative here. But there seems to be a ton of hype trying to be generated. After a very bad experience, kinda the same promises, that G-Force/FTR a now defunct shop from the same area made. What's the price of the kit? What's the website? Is there a catalogue?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Then don't be. There is no hype hear.Just people using a product that they feel has worked good for them and talking about it. That dosen't seem to bother you much when it comes to HPD or HSP does it? I like the fact that an employee of HardRock is posting on this board. Look at the offers that are being made. They have yet to bash anyone publicly on this forum, how about you Modquad.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm not bashing, believe me, you'll know when I do. I'm looking for something of substance to substantiate all the claims. Anytime someone even slightly raises a question, you seem to get very defensive. Show us what you have. HPD, Hot Seat, Aaen, RCR, Arizona Bad Boyz, these are reputable people who have been around for quite a while. There's by no means anything wrong with anyone new jumping in, just substantiate your claims. I realize it takes time to establish a product line, there are many people out there who have great intentions, just want to know what your's are. More than an employee, or some "Joe" down the street. You say check out your airbox mod on e-bay, I went there last week, and it wasn't to be found. Now give me some info in a solid form, and don't get miffed about someone questioning you. I get "probed" all the time as to who I am, I'm just some yahoo with a computer and a camera.
People can help each other, or hurt each other. Ask Trailtech, CFM, Eddie Sander's Racing, Mettec, etc, if you put it up, and it's quality, I'll help you sell it. If it's hype, and smoke, I'll be the first one to turn on the hose.
Now it's up to you.

·
Registered
993 Posts
When is Hard Rock's website going to be updated? I've tried several times and nothing on the site works, everything is "under construction" How are potential customers supposed to view there products? Do they have a cataloge or something? Or a different website?

·
Registered
493 Posts
FYI, this is the first post I have ever made in defense of a product. Also, I am not affiliated with HardRock. I too am just a guy with my opinions and have been pleased with the results of thier product. However in your post you made some strong assumptions that they may be connected in some way to a defunct shop from the same area. You may be right and you may be wrong. Why not P.M. green lateern and find out. If you are wrong then you have but a very negative spin on their product line.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I cant say much about there products because i have none of them. But it seemed like all of a sudden there was something about hard rock at the end of every thread a few weeks back by about 3 hard rock fanatics. Kinda annoying...and 120 i have to agree is not going to happen without putting that bike in such a form that it will hardly be an all terain vehicle anymore. yeah and im really impressed with there web site too.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm looking for something to be positive with. If it's out there, and I'm just not finding it, then I'm at fault. But just tell me where it is, and we can work from there. Stop thinking I'm being negative. I'm just asking for info, and no one seems to have any. Can you blame me for being suspicious?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'll agree that we disagree. They do have a phone number. Why not call them, it takes less time than replying to forums. (509) 216-1849

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i agree, i called them out on this a few weeks ago, only had a few defenders say anything but nothing from anyone assoicated with them. I dont want to blast them but for the 6 months since i bought my preddy i havent seen anything on the website. Now i see tons of posts about them, just give me something to substanciate everything, website, catalog, even a parts listing.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Fair enough. I still would call them. I don't care much being called a fanatic though (pred 96) I was just impressed by there product support and performance. I haven't found much of that so far. I too would like to see the web site up. Most of the folks that know anything about them are from up north in thier area of influence. Like I said just call them.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Not trying to get edgy here but i wasnt meanign you at all, it was just like for a few days all i seen was hard rock on every post that was recent.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Why dont you call your buddies at hard rock and see if they want a hug since your so loyal to them. ;)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Greenroom, I'll call you a fan. It's great to find a product/business you're happy with. I just want to find out what's out there, how much, who's doin' it, etc.. :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Two weeks ago i have never heard a thing before about hardrock..then all of a sudden they appear with these products. Like Ken stated..its great to see new companies out there starting up..keeps everyone on their toe's..and all manufactures making great products. However i like proven stuff. I dont have time during the day to call each company i need info for. its a little easier to just click and see what htey have..sure if im serious about buying somthing i'll give them a call and see whats up.

I'd just like to see a little more info on the company..a little background info as well as to see their website updated.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
I think that if you called these guys that your fears would be calmed down a little.

From my dealings with them, they have been great. I purchased the stage one kit from them and Jason, one of the owners and head r & d tech guy answers the phone every time and takes as much time with you that you need to answer your questions or offer advice. I don't know about the other shops that you guys have dealt with but I have never had that kind of tech support before from any of the other Polaris quad/ sled company's that I have dealt with, and I have dealt with most if not all of the big name company's. The one that comes closest is SLP and their tech dept.

As far as their web site goes, and you can ask Jason on this, I have mentioned it to him on more than one occasion and I am sure that they will get it back up as soon a humanly possible

My only two problems I have had is that they are on the other side of the country from me and ground shipping takes forever, lol I want my toy stuff NOW !!! lol, and the paypal thing, but that was more of a paypal issue and not theirs!

peace bob

1 - 20 of 38 Posts