Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New LE Red Hawkeye with alum wheels....nice.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the 330 new ? wasn't it a 300 last year???

Jim

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I think you're talking about the Trailboss... it's a 330. The Hawkeye is still a 300.

Rob

·
Registered
281 Posts
i like how they added some color to the front bumper... it really adds some extra flash to it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hmmm that looks a little familiar, wonder where they got the idea from? lol

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not according to the web site its now Listed as a 330....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Picked up an 07 LE yesterday, lots of changes from the 06, most are good but a couple minor things are not. I'll write a review after I get more seat time on it.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just got back from a customer farm dropping off an ATV they had in for service (I have been hounding this guy for access to his property for atving, so I volunteered to deliver his machine at no charge just to get out there and ride). He was home and he let me ride around with him on his 06 hawkeye and he on is 05 700efi (that was in for service). He had some nice wooded trails not much but more than what I have in the city. We tooled around for 30min or so, I must say I enjoyed riding that Hawkeye. It was completly stock 4x4 and I was having a ball on it. I think I should trade my X2 in for two 07 LEs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea I wanted a LE but hell figured I can make it a LE without the red gonna change tires anyway I'll just get rims at the same time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts