Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to fullbore today and its seems they are in the middle of production for fullbore plastic by hopefully June ,just in time for the summer line up..THis plastic should have some flex to it, so it wont rattle and come loose so easy.. If you like to dessert race ect, you will find over time it simply wonr lat I guess... A Guy called him the other day at fullbore and told him he was on his 3rd set of stock sutff,even with locktight, its still working its way apart... Also, not sure if its coming out for the predator or not, but they carry a clear plastic and theres a guy that does custom painting whos paint is so durable that you can shoot it with a pellet gun and it wont chip!!!! There new colors coming soon are brushed aluminum..Anyhow, thought I would share the info with you in case you wanted new plastic for summer heres the links for the painitng Company for plastic... www.zcgraphics.com Tina :)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem.... ;)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Good grief Tina, you don't sleep either? :D Just a word to the wise, I know I probably sound like a broken record, but don't be too quick to buy things. I've seen some gear that's on its way, and you won't believe it. This machine has created a hot-bed of interest, and some creative minds are on the run.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!... no I dont sleep too much ;) Oh, Im sure ther will be TONS of stuff in the works, Im not in any big hurry, I was actually checkinh into some plastic for a frineds Quad, and asked him about the predator stuff when I was on the phone with him....Im not going to buy much for the Predator for now,....LOL I am needing a pipe and sand tires and nerfs the worst,before I go out and buy much of anything else...Plus, Im trying to fix up our mini quads and my 400ex too...UUUUGH ....not enough dough for four rides..... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts