·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it the same as the z and kvx?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i heard(in some magazine, not sure which one) that it the z and kfx triplet with a face lift!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yeah it has the DRZ400 motor.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well first and for most I would like to welcome Arctic Cat to the sport quad industry! I think this thing is sweet. I did compare the specs between that and the z/kfx and the aren't the same but pretty close. If they were the same I would take the Artic Cat over the z/kfx because it looks better. I would like to see some shoot out here!

Zack

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
The last thing we need is another Z400 clone, but at least it IS the best looking of the three.

And ya know... since AC is taking a lot from Suzuki and Kawasaki, why not build a Suzuki and Arctic Cat version of the V-Force?

Rob

·
Registered
18 Posts
ANY other version of the V-Force would have to look better than Kawi's!!

I like the looks of the new cat. If I had the money, I'd consider the DVX as a second to my Predator. Maybe even let the wife ride it! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
"A rose by any other name...."
Arctic Cat 400 DVX
Same old book, with a different cover. Yes, I am judging the book by its cover. I applaud Arctic Cat for joining the game, but its been done. Still, it will be nice to have someone else out there to beat on with the Predator. :)Moving on....

·
Registered
119 Posts
nothing new there im not impressed i like the vfocre better cause i have one

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I think it's great that there's another company joining in the fun. Just think of it this way, it may be the same as the z and kfx, but now AC has there foot in the door!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like it because now I have another group to search in under ebay..if I want parts for my Z400 I can usually find them pretty cheap since the z,kfx and now dvx are all the same parts..wonder if any other companies are gonna join in on the fun?

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I think its very awesome to see so many sport quads comin out......Im very curious to see how it performs........

·
Registered
217 Posts
The one Arctic Cat dealer I spoke to today said that the DVX400 will not be available until October or November of this year.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Congrats to AC for joining the race. I like the looks of the AC bike much better than the Z or KFX. It might be a good back up bike for friends or something. NO WAY would it take the place of my Predator.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I think that thing looks pretty cool. I wonder what the quality will be like though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts