Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
riding today i noticed that i would click it up into neutral but the light wouldnt come on..once i gave it a shot of gas it would light up..however i could have the clutch fully out, without the light..just a quick jab of throttle and it would come on. Makes me wonder how many times iv'e sat there trying to find neutral and it was already in it!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've got the same problem. The dealer said it might do that for a while, but mines worse than it was brand new. I'm thinking of taking it in and have neutral looked at because it's super hard to get into neutral and the light rarely works.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now i've found that lately..mines been working great for going into neutral. It can still be a pig, but no more then my buddies raptor. Just seems like the last couple weeks or so its been going in alot better. But that light again, makes me think, maybe its going in and im not knowing it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
try and take the plastic piece off that holds the choke, keys, and lights and maybe one of your connections is lose a little, mine has this problem, i crimped the connectors a little better and i have no problems now

·
Registered
83 Posts
ya mine did the same thing u jus need to reconnect to wires

·
Registered
10 Posts
to get itto go into neutral easier just make a small adjustment on the bottom end of the clutch cable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts