Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's I've finally got this bike to hit the limiter in 5th gear(whoopie!).I thought that something was wrong internally and was really aprehensive about the way that my bike ran,as you guy's know my bike has really been running rich but even before I re-jetted I could never reach the limiter.The reason was my jet needle was set on the 4th notch from the factory or dealership and when I kept having the problems with the bike running really rich and fouling the plugs it was because of the jet needle was high.I got it all figured out and ran it yesterday and it is unbelievably fast and pull really really hard.I almost lost it after it warmed up because it almost fliped over on me,this thing really rips my friend has a banshee that's bored over 80,cool heads,long rods ect.... and he use to pull away from me,but now I'm right there maybe two to three lengths behind but I'm there and he's not pulling away anymore.Now I can see the power that this bike is capable of and that it has up top.Thanks Rob for your post on the stock needle position,because I don't think that I would have ever figured it out and thanks for having such a cool site for the owners of the baddest four wheelers on this planet.Thanks everybody

1 - 1 of 1 Posts