Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock predator with the only mod being the k&n drop in filter. What route should I go for more power. I want to install a W-B pipe and rejet. Any suggestions on jetting or a pipe? Ilive in michigan and elevation is about 1000'. Any help would be very much appriciated.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just installed the complete Big Gun exhaust system and love it. Just rejetted up to a 155 main and installed the k&n. No airbox hacks or jetting problems. It absolutley rips.

·
Registered
455 Posts
More power? Maybe Im getting old and soft, but I cant see wanting much more power. (Ive read that you need all the power you can get when riding in sand though)

I just got an K&N airfilter yesterday. Im not planning on getting any go fast products until I get rid of that freakin chain rattle.....

I hear gary offers a roller to eliminate the rattle...any input on that???

·
Registered
242 Posts
swenjj are you talking about the rattling in the back when your making a turn or just about to shift down or something ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
it just makes noise when lugging it,like if i shift too early,sounds strange, cant think of it right now though,i havent ridden for three weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts