Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Hawkeye 4x4 yesterday WOOOHOOO what a blast I love this thing! I'm still waiting on a few extras I got with it but here it is so far

07 hawkeye 4x4
1.5 winch
mini bull bar
front and rear rack rails
back seat rest
hand guards

NEXT MONTH :)
Rims and tires
looking for a turn signal setup still

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone found any great add ons for this ATV yet? All I can find are what Polaris offers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love this atv so much I just got back from buying another one for my wife a black/silver :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats, I think you'll both enjoy the rides. I installed 25" TerraCross tires on a set of stock steel rims on my 07LE, they don't rub the rear fenders. I see you had to trim for the offset wheels.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
most of the trim was for looks tho, I think it would only rub under a full flex, with the trim tho it looks like it was made that way. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats bgray this bike really does kick butt!!! How was the ride affected after you put on the 25's?
Was it more tippy in off camber situations? Was speed affected?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
speedo is off about 4mph, on hard road it feel a bit sloppy but off road it feel like a atv should smooth. I have climbed down trees that sit up to my bumber the tires just crawl up it :) I have had some tuff climbs it does feel a bit more tippy but after having it on 3 wheels with the 4th higher then the atv I have no worrys about rolling, I deff plan on putting the same rims and tires on my wifes now.

I just saw mudlights are making a 24/9.5/12 in 2007 anyone think their would be a diff running the same tires front and back? 24" would be the perfect setup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts