Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday I was cleaning my Pred, and I noticed that the thing that connects the plastic to the tank was broken right off! So I went and took off the plastic and then I noticed another spot was cracked! Do you think they will cover it?? Pics are in my profile....

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would say if you didn't roll it and there are no signs of a roll over they better and should cover it. Keeps us informed if they do or not.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would love to know, because mine broke off about 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Hey bro your plastics cracked the same places mine did along with my friends. My dealer told me that the plastics cracking is not warrantied because that is just "normal" to occur after some hard riding. So I pretty much had to epoxy my **** together. then afterwards just dril a couple of holes on each side of the plastics at the top and use a shoe lace or something and tie em up real tight like you would put laces on shoes. My plastics have not rattled since. But the only thing is that I have to cut the string off everytime i want to remove the front piece but that is okay:)

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I know. the thing is that we only have one dealer. The next closest one is about 45 minutes or so away.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dealer said it probably would be covered, so I hope it gets replaced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts