Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait!!!! FINALLY some girls steppin it up !!! We have 4-7 of us (two bailed last minute.pussies..lol) anyhow, anylast miute adivce would be cool.Im a bag of nerves for weeks now but totally excited at the same time.....I hope I place good.......Cross your fingers........TINA :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Tina what is your set up?
stay calm and breath in the line drive hard in to the first turn if its a short short track hole shot is everything gear it right so it pulls in one gear to the corner and hang on hall ass and good luck girl!!!
give us a call we are in Washington and we have a sponsorship program that we are accepting for next year but we can help out now our R&D guy and owner Jason flat tracked the pred this year and has some set ups for you give us a call
509 216 1849

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Thanks! I talked to you a few months back for sponsorship for my Husband who is flattrack and MX racing this year and got a little info from you ( I was the gal who called that had the Trinity set up with a direct with clamp on) I will be tracing my 400ex mostly until I can afford to put more mods on the Predator( which are hard to find used). I will try it out on MX So far we are the onloy Predator in our area that races a Predator. I hope I do good, cause it looks as if I may be on the Outdoor channel taping a segment on women racing in Nov.!!! Im in search for a good price on a sway bar desperatly. If a local sponsor comes through, I should be able to afford a new CDI,sway and mods for my 400ex.They told us this year they may pay ALL enrty fees for BOTH of us this year !! I should find out on Thurs. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much........but ****.....I cant help it! Ive had alot of great local sponosrs this year so far it paid for this:mx radial frontson a 2-4 off set douglas rim,Burgard beadlock rears,sway Bar,custom front lowering kit, rear lowering kit,fromt dougals rims,18 in turf tamers,18 inch turfs and Burgards for the Predator, and new honda hubs. with still enough left to race for a month for entries.Im hoping to have one sweet resume for you for next year from BOTH of us.Oh, this will be a short track race this Fri I race on, its a fast geared track never raced there before ,but I have at least practiced it before when it was dry and rough so I will have some advantage .The winter track is VERY small very dangerous for that reason, We have been awaiting a new track they were suppose to buld and have ready for this yea,r but they didint. so I guess Ill prol race on a new TT track thatwill be ready here in March of 2004

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive heard alot of people hold ther breath when racing??? I guess Ive never paid attn..........but I do know right before I feel faint and like Im going to puke! LOL!!!1 butas son as I hit the throddle....its gone, heck, I cant even hear the crowd all I hear is motors runnin and my mind is on that track and sounds around my tires.....

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got an email confirming 5-6 in total for the womens class.....looks like me, a Z400,Two Rappys, a 300ex, a 250R and maybe a 440Ex...The gal on the 250R ice races and the girl on the 440 has flattracked before and is pretty good... Ive neer ran with my sway bar.How dif does it feel? Ive had no time on it lowered (other than a strap and front lowered) but will have my front and rear lower kit on and sway bar .

·
Registered
525 Posts
Tina: Forget the luck and gas it. You should do good it sounds like your mach will be set-up. What are you useing for the rear lowering kit. Thanks

later

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chilly, the lowering kit is on my 400ex and its Durablue..:) Ill post of my new sey up in my profile soon... Green Lantern~~~ Im sending you a PM ....TINA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts