Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? What company has the most potential? Who is going to be to Predators what Trenga Racing is to Blasters?

Sean

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I think rath right now, but aaen and hot seat have always been the aftermarket for polaris.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have nothing but great things from HARD ROCK MOTORSPORTS
i have bought alot from them and have been happy every time as far a products go the offer and are making air box mods pipes 3 motor kits and a big bore kit they also have Nitrous kits air scoops billet coolers with temp gauges built in also a full line of chromolly and Titianum bolt on parts (steering stems a arms atc..) rev limiters under 400 way under wheel tires carbon fiber body parts and so much more plus there staff is so easy to talk to and if you need tech support Jason is King i had some problems with another air box kit that will remain nameless and he fixed it for me made it run before i even bought there kit (it still dosen't run like there kit though)
so my vote is for HARD ROCK MOTORSPORTS keep you eye on these guy's

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would have to say Rath Or Hard Rock Racing I like Hard Rock because they will work the problems out over the phone I dont know anyone else that will spend the time with you. I have bought products from both companys but the hard rock stuff is at the top of my list. No problem with rath I just think that Hard Rock is focused on Predators only.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
does hard rock have a website?if so what is it?thanks Greg

·
Registered
46 Posts
it www.hardrockmotorsports.com but its been down for awhile they said something to do with there cart system but should be up by monday or try there ebay stor at hard rock motorsports 2
Bobo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Bobo how do you like those trail teck bars and clamps been wanting to buy some but have heard mixed reviews. If anyone else has a thought on the clamp and bars. And Does anyone have a number for Hard Rock I cant get there web site up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i would go with the trail tech clamp and renthal fatbars. i really like mine.renthals have a good bend,light and great feel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Make sure you get a bar pad for your trail tech clamps. It is a great clamp I dont like the bars. I would go with the Renthals also, But the billet is sharp and I seen a guy bust his dam head wide open at a race not to long ago when he came up short on a triple. He looked like shamu with a blow hole in his head. After that I got a dam pad pronto.

·
Registered
46 Posts
yah get a pad the bar are great the bind is higher than a cr hi bend and with my longer stem its great for tall guys
there no is 509 216 1849

1 - 10 of 10 Posts