Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting to get some money now and would like to start adding stuff to my predator. Ill probably stay away from exhaust for now because i like to be quiet and sneaky at times. I ride mostly trails and would like to form a wish list. Id appreciate advice on what mods to get in what order. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you are looking for protection get the skid plates, shock covers, and nerf bars. These are all good things for trail riding. As for performance in the trails go for different gearing with the sprockets, I have 13 tooth on front and 37 on rear. It is pretty aggressive on the dirt. get the hydro clutch, it makes a huge difference in the trails, it has about 20% less resistance on the clutch lever, and it is awesome at shifting at high speeds. Different suspension is another option too, but i am happy with the fox shocks, they work great for me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was told that shock covers will hold dirt in as much as they hold it out. So far the stock skidplates have worked well, i may look into some a arm guards because its annoying when the paint gets rubbed off them. Does anybody know who makes a radiator guard? Ive heard of them but havent seen any. The radiator and overflow bottle look vulnerable.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Front rezzi's and a-arm guards are great for any riding. The shockwears keep a lot more out, than they could ever keep in. Get the black ones, they look better longer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tyler here is a web site thats not posted in our links it has some cool stuff like you are looking for! www.atvparts.biz then click on predator in the middle of the screen.

Dustin

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have quite a few add ons listed below. You can also see them in my pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts