Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this in thier Predator? I have been using it for about 2 yrs now in my 400 ex and have been really satisfied with it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just started using it last oil change after reading good things about it on this site. I like it alot, don't think i'll be changing back

Sean

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was waiting for you to post something Dunesurfer. I know you too are a long time user of Mobil 1 and just wanted some input...

Do you use the Polaris oil filter or do you use the filter from a 400 ex... Reason I am asking is the Polaris dealer is an hour away and the Honda dealer is 20 min away.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
does K&N make an oil filter for the predator? If so i thought i heard this but are those re usable?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scott makes a reusable filter. You can usually find them on E-bay.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Go with the Honda Filter..same thing really. The Scott Filter would be the best bet to get, but if you need one right now, get the honda and save on gas money driving to the polaris dealer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i think i read somewhere that the k&n oil filter is part #kn112.Might want to check it out.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Amsoil 0W40 and 10W40 also works great in the predator. The Honda and Polaris filter are the same filter, just the box is different.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Braff1,
I am using the polaris filter now, but I think I will switch to the stp or fram filter you can get at most auto parts stors. I forget the # but you can take your old filter and match them up. They run about $4

·
Registered
82 Posts
I put Castrol GTX in mine after i fixed the clutch. Do u guys think this oil is ok to use in the pred? its a helluva lot cheaper than the polaris stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts