Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Predator a few days ago and love it can't wait till snow melts so I can injoy it more...Later

·
Registered
315 Posts
Do you live in Dover Delaware?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nevermind. Dover,ohio. Hell i live right next door in Phila....thats cool

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey..Predator19 do you ride locally anywhere...I'm looking for new places to ride....Thanx

·
Registered
315 Posts
I ride all over but i will name a few. Locally i ride around KOK(the old race track) and the point quite a bit. I can get from the back side of tusky to wainright to old town valley to frys valley to port washington. Thats a lot of area. Some public places around that have trails and charge a small fee for all day riding are crow canyon, broken spokes(rarely), and elson street(waynesburg) which is probbaly the best. Bigger places are Wayne National Forest which is awesome and Hatfield McCoy in West Virginia is the bomb. Let me know where you ride or if you want to know where any of these places are.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have only been riding about a year and a half so I haven't been to many places, I live near Alpine Hills so I ride up in there quite a bit and I have a couple of acres at my house to putt around on, other than that I went to Hopedale Sportsmans Club a couple of times last year on there poker runs (that was fun) so I'm just looking for somewhere else to ride...me and a couple of guys from work were talking about going to Hatfield McCoy and Wayne National this year.I have a 10 yr. old son thats just getting started so I'm looking for somewhere easy to take him also....thanks for your input

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wayne National is great for all ages. The only thing you have to be careful about is the 2 way riding but it hasnt been a problem for me. You can see far enough ahead that it isnt a prob and the trails are pretty big. I think it is 10 dollars a day or 25 dollars a year. What does your son ride and don't tell me he rides a predator. haha

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he rides my Trailblazer...he wants to ride the predator but I told him give it a couple of years..hahaha...thanx for the info I think wayne is going to be one of my stops this year along with a couple more I hope...I trying to talk my wife into letting me drag race the predator this year she thinks I'm to old (35)lol...still working on it though...but I'd like to find some trails locally to ride.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats cool. Wayne National won't let you down. The predator runs like a 2 stroke with a lot more torque so getting up even the steepest hills is a piece of cake. I dont know about drag racing though, i dont do that much. Most of the trails i ride are privately owned but i would highly suggest trying out crow canyon's trails this summer too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts