Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where exactly does the harness connect to? I found a wire but it has male insides just like the Kill Switch. How do you get the front faring off?

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is a wire at the front of the bike by the steering stem with a black plug on the end. I think that is the one you are looking for. There is a screww right in the center of the plastic, and two at the bottom that go into the frame that will allow you to remove the entire front cap.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You really don't have to even take the plastic off. I got mine on without doing that. The part I had problems with was tightening the switch.

·
Registered
993 Posts
What kill switch are you guys using? I thought the two wires just go to the coil hot wire and the other to a ground.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I got the one made for the Predator from Polaris since it is already wired for it, just plug in and go...no need to take the plastic off...

·
Registered
42 Posts
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COLOR THE WIRES ARE? I FOUND A BLACK PLUG WITH 1 BLACK AND 1 BROWN WIRE IN IT. IS THIS THE TETHER SWITCH HARNESS? I DIDNT BUY THE POLARIS TETHER SWITCH. I GOT AN AFTER MARKET ONE AND I DONT WANT TO BURN UP THE WIRING HARNESS A WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT IT. PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU KNOW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts