Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on another forum..Ken was the only one to respond..just wondering how hard ti would be to add a kick start to the pred? Might be a good idea in case your ever out and your battery gets damaged or dies..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I ask why? Im fairly new to quads..i've got a general understanding and stuff, but why would it be a bad ida to atempt it?

·
Registered
839 Posts
It would be very expensive. You would have to change cases to allow for a kickstart. The gears and everything would have to be made. It's easy for Yamaha and Suzuki to do this because their quad motors were originally kick start motorcycle engines. So they already have that stuff made. To my knowledge the Fuji motor in the Predator is only used in the Predator.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that makes alot of sense..just needed somone to explain it to me..lol
Thank!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rath is working on it right now, he asked for suggestions in his forum. That one was brought up more then once. I talked to him at the local cambridge race he is putting the Predator on a diet.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah..i was the one who first posted about it on raths forums..but now that i see it so much work, it would probably be pretty expensive to do..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts