Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
If it did not have the flames on it i might consider it. In my opinion, the flames just are not right for the predator.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I kinda have to agree with Localbuzz... I'd like the option of different engravings. Can you duplicate the Predator's trademark "Claw" mark on it?

Or maybe just stencil on "NO STEP" ;)

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
I love that.............Check fluid before take off.............hahaha

·
Registered
101 Posts
What other kind of designs can you do?? I have to agree that the flames suck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Bob, how about some claw marks or maybe the "PREDATOR" on it. Then give us a good deal in the group purchase area. Maybe if you can get a total of say 25 from all of us, you could hook us up??

·
Registered
101 Posts
i would like it to say Predator on it like the sticker on the plastic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Guys,

I'll do some with the claw marks and post them up. If you like em I'll do a group buy deal for you, knock of $5.00 to $10.00? Sound good? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for all the replys.

Bob

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yea, Trail Tech did it....then there was a little episode of Polaris examining my Predator with the Trail Tech gear on it, they liked the gear sooo much, they might just use the oversight for some bargaining power. Error on the side of caution, unless you want someone to take your house, truck, quad.etc.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, I would be interested in purchasing if it had the claw on it!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll try to get one machined tomorrow just to post it up and get some feedback on it. Talk to you all L8tr.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey bob how about making a shift lever?I'm sure that there are many who would buy one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey predatorNOS500,

I'll look into it. Rob mentioned the same thing also. Thanks for the reply, and if you can think of other things for the pred let me know, I'm open to all ideas. Talk to you L8TR.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts