Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been mainly a trail rider but I've been starting to jump a little, check my profile and let me know what you think of my jump

·
Registered
993 Posts
your jump don't look too bad, but you look like a compleat idiot riding with no shirt. people like you give our sport a bad name.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Wow...i mean seriously wow.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
****, don't worry RNGMSTR I was on private land on a 95 degree day. When I'm out on the trail systems I wear the riding pants, jersey, boots, and gloves.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I like the protective skin colored jersey and chest protector combination.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
who makes really good goggles that are known for not fogging, if there are any.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
HAHAHA!...hahaha good one buddy

Later Dudes!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
VERY NICE for a beginner!!!!! now go put on a jersey....hehe.. Even when I rode this summer when it was 110 DG one day( now THAT was just crazt hot!) I wore my gear.Even on Sand.. I feel naked W/O my gear now and have to wear it, about the most I do is zip out my Cargos into shorts... KEep up the good air jumps!!!! :):):): TINA

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey man where do you ride? I live in Milwaukee and am looking for a close place to ride. I just got my pred in April and dont get to ride it to much.
Later,
Randy

·
Registered
429 Posts
Reminds me of the street squids when I rode sport bikes. They always seemed to wear their protective jogging pants.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HP when riding around here I have only 2 private property places to ride. And both are a friend of a friend so I'm not really at liberty to invite people. Their kinda small lots. mainly jumps and just goofing around. We try to go to BRF and Clark Co. 3 or 4 times a summer and in the winter we just bomb around on the ice.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HP I also saw you had pro armor nerfs. I'm very interested in ordering them because i like the built in heel guard. I was just wondering how they fit, mainly how the plastic hangers lined up. and how hard to install. Thanks for any info, Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts