Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added the W/B pipe when I got home from work today. Man oh man....

·
Registered
156 Posts
lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't rejetted. It really doesn't seem to need it. A guy I ride w/ has a very trick Banshee. We pushed eachother pretty hard today and I did an engine cut at the end so I'm gonna pull the plug and take a look. I'll let you know what it looks like.

I let my dealer know they shouldn't be allowed to sell these things without the pipe.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sealevel for all practical purposes. less than 500

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just the pipe

·
Registered
16 Posts
The W/B pipe is the same as the 'pure polaris pipe' they sell at the dealer or are they different?.I need to get one those!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's actually the "pure polaris" pipe. It's made by w/b for polaris.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I think you have me convinced on the WB pipe, I'll probably pick one up this weekend and I will let you know how it did on my pred.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have run my predator on the dyno ,achieved 47.88 hp with k/n and w/b slip on,with stock filter and w/b achieved 48.22 ,so rejetted up to a 155 and the k/n w/b pipe made 49.19 , and the stock air filter w/b with 155 jet 47.94 so for the pipe only the stock jetting will do but add the k/n and you will lose hp ,unless you add some jetting 155 works the best at sea level, this is all rear wheel hp all hp @8050 rpms

·
Registered
34 Posts
I run a polaris slip on, K/N filter, 170 jet, at 5000 ft. The dealer I purchased the slip on from, said there was no need for jetting for the pipe. The pipe did make a felt difference. The next add on maybe nos.

·
Registered
57 Posts
wilsonoo im at 6100 ft have wb slip on no kand n yet my dealer and speed shop both told me the same thing not to rejet cause it comes jetted for sea level from the factory said to put k and n in to and go still have plenty of fuel this is getting confusing cause every body says different i want to believe the speed shop here cause they know there stuff they build all the hot rod bikes in this area and one of the owners has a pred he said you will have to rejet with air box mods

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I am at sea level and have the w/b silp-on,K&N and 4 1in.holes in my airbox and still running stock jetting with no problems, been running that way since end of Jan.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry....I still haven't had a chance to check it. I'll make a note and be sure to do it tonight.

·
Registered
993 Posts
White brothers will have there e2 series pipe out in a few weeks if anyone is interested, it is supposed to be a little better than the currant one and have a headpipe also.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Kevin any chance on that spark plug, Ive been readin some of the other Forums and they say they are getting a little light with same config. you have.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts