Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got the comp.dash. and handle bars from tail tech, and they are all great. i was wondering how acurrate the comp is? i have a wb pipe and a k&n drop in with a stock jet. and my max speed is 73 is that right i thought these things run like 76 stock

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I GPS'd mine for the ATV Sport article, and it was very, very close. How long did you just sit in the garage holding the bars and staring at that beautiful shiny aluminum. Thanks Kelly and Geoff!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone with a trail tech tell me what the right number to enter for wheel size is?? I'm having trouble and lost instructions? Thanks!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jimoutz

The paper that came with the computer has all of the info you need. There is a standard # that you program in or you can calculate it using the formula on the paper.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
measure the height of your tire. convert inches to mm and then multiply it x 3.14 and you will have your #

·
Registered
141 Posts
I marked the tire and pushed the quad 1 full revolution them measured the distance between the marks. After converting it I came up with 1578. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that sounds about close my tires were 22 1/2, i'm pretty sure and my number was around 1656 do you have the stock maxxis tires on your pred?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts