Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.imsproducts.com/predator.html

That bike is sick!!! And if you look hard enough there is a H-Bomb Films sticker up by the handle bars.... And does that mean, it is/was in a Huevos Movie, I'm bettin' Huevos 6???

L8R

P.S. Thanks for your help ROB!!!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
That quad was at the Sand Sports Supershow this weekend in Costa Mesa Ca.The frame is powder coated red, very nice! I have hteir front bumper and it is nice. The 4+gallon tank is trick.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
can you get that tank form them?

·
Registered
160 Posts
you can buy the whole bike from em for i thnk they said 6800. hey greenroom, i was at the sandsport show, i was working the glamisdunes.com booth. my preadtor was next to ims's booth in advantage dist. it had blue fuillbore plastics on it, and a dmc alien pipe.pic here http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/27my_bike_fullbore-med.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy $#!T $6,800!!! I should hook up with them!!! It is abut 350 bucks cheaper If I did it from Polaris and all the goodies I want!!!!

L8R
Brad

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey, I saw that Blueberry! I wish I would have noticed the pipe. I was too busy checking out the plastic. Do you plan on changing the seat color? We were arm chair quaterbacking the color scheme and think polished hubs and misc. billet stuff would make that fullbore stuff go off. Nice quad, just ribbin you on the blueberry thing. Pred 96 the tank is on the web site for $225.00.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anybody know a price on just the roll design frontend? I am guessing its around $2500. thats about what the other ones cost.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Agreed..needs a different color seat..black would work..needs somthing else too..too much blue..too bad the nose wasnt still black..

·
Registered
160 Posts
here it is with orange
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/27pred_orange_side-med.jpg

i orginally wanted orange, but they already had it on the yamaha, so they put blue on it for the show. the alien pipe is the very first one, it was still hot from welding when they installed it, when they get the production unit done they are giving me one. i plan on getting a custom seat cover made, probly in gray or something, havent really decided yet. i am also getting my fram e powdercoated a different color, still thinking on color. if you guys are intersted i can get the ims tanks for about $190 or so.

·
Registered
160 Posts
oh and on that roll design front end, i dont know if they are roll design or not, i "think" they may be powdercoated stockers, i have seen the bike personally several times, and i dont really see any diffeance other than color and the stickers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i don't know about the blue, but that orange looks good!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
thanks, i just picked up the orange plastic today, i am going to get a cutsom seat made for it so it looks better. also gonna powdercoat the frame a different color

·
Registered
343 Posts
I must say..the orange looks much better then the blue. Still..some stuff needs to be changed. Like you said..the seat would have to go..looks almost pink on the orange! ;) Get somone to photoshop you some different colors. Try black..then maybe you could take your springs and hubs off and get them painted as well. the red just doesnt go well with the orange..but it looks nice. DO you find it any more comfortable without the gap in the plastic on the gas tank?

·
Registered
160 Posts
i never noticed that gap before so....

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
im looking at some aftermarket arms i saw a pred with PRP arms the other day...looks nice

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
than how come you can buy just the ball joints for forty some dollars a piece?

·
Registered
104 Posts
where did you get teh orange plastic? how much for the full set up? i'm trying to sell my predator but the rear plastic is cracked.

·
Registered
160 Posts
the orange plastic is from fullbore innovations, retails for $590 a set.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts