Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much debate, I am going to go ahead and get the trinity pipe on Mon. cross yourfingers they arent on back order.!! Anyone here have one?? Im sure some of you dont care for trinity, and personally, I dont care for there customer service, but I have a trinity on my Daughters mini and it rocks! I dunno what it is, but Im just not at ease with the air force thing,(not to mention the guy never did return any of our calls) and Im not at all happy with the numbers and the power curve on the Yoshi. I was so hoping ther pipe would be better, and I already know of a few here with the WB pipe and are not happy with it, so Im gonna go for it and give it a whirl!!!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, now I called them to order, lloks like Ill have it by mid week,just in time for my week end of riding:) Now, they said its set up for no jetting needed??????? I find this impossible to believe considering with my yoshi at a 170 main with a full system..My elevation here is about 3000 and the dunes we go to a few times a year is I think around 5000 ft Anyone with any experience with this set up I would love your imput..:) TINA

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Tina the Trinty pipes look good and Harry is claiming a 7 HP increase but $499 is too expensive for what you get. Call Power Pros and they'll make you a custom set for much less, Power Pros makes most of Trinty's pipes I believe.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WEll.... its already on its way......:( this is actually one of the cheaper pipes too. Yoshi's pips are running anywhere from 520.00- 780.00 which in myeyes is ridiculous for a 1-2 HP gain........So does power Pro make there pipe look just as trick as the trinitys?? I was curious, how do they get away with making a duplicate pipe at a cheaper price, and not get sued? Or is this a version of there own.. do tehy have a website? if so can I please have it? and /or a phone number would be greatly appreciatied..... TINA

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info! ...lol........my pipe is on its way today, I should have it in two more days.Ill DEF check out the webite sill though... TINA :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you like the Trinity? Has it held up over the last year?

·
Registered
553 Posts
What are people not liking about the WB exhaust Quadjunkies? I am in the market for a new muffler and would like to know what is best.

Tina-your signature says that you allready have a trinity full system. Is this the one on the mini?

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everyone has there own preference we just got to see some run with the WB locally and both guys were not happy with there pipes, so this got us looking some more....
So far the pipe has been great!!!!No regrets, other than the heat shield had to be replaced, Randy sent us a replacement and a new spark arrestor screen kept blowing out...Was told this was a common and maybe with the direct carb pushin air causes this sometimes....no biggie though......I know a few guys who are happy with there WB also, this was just our perspective and after riding both we felt the increase more in the Trinity...
Also, with the proper mods,a yoshi is now rated to be a great pipe to have.I personally wasnt happy with the curve it offered with stock mods, but with a few small motor mods, it is now suposidly one of the best pipes for gains !!!Ive always been happy with Yoshi I have had 3 of there pipes on our Hondas and would probably buy again if I neeeded to buy another pipe...
Like all other pipes.......the Trinity is VERY LOUD!!! lol....

Quote~~~Tina-your signature says that you allready have a trinity full system. Is this the one on the mini?

this was an old posting that was being replied to,yes..We have a Trinity on the mini as well as the Predator.....:)

I still rate the Trinity a VERY good pipe .........

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Is the 170 main in your signature still correct? Any other carb mods related to running the clamp-on filter? I want to change my current setup but I am looking for someone like you that has extensive experience with the mods, not one weekends worth of "seat of the pants" feel.
Thanks
Denny

·
Registered
57 Posts
has anyone used the fmf pipe my local guy swears by it. full system $500 bucks. but itr never comes up on this site

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Denny:)
your quote~~~Thanks for the reply. Is the 170 main in your signature still correct? Any other carb mods related to running the clamp-on filter? I want to change my current setup but I am looking for someone like you that has extensive experience with the mods, not one weekends worth of "seat of the pants" feel. Thanks Denny

Actually, since mods were done its now a 175 and we had the Float Adj. also to get rid of that sputter when hitting bumps and airtime.....
The clamp on we put on right when we got the pipe,so actually the Clamp on has been ran almost since we had the Predator:) (a few months later)

May I aks what kind of riding you do????? As you probably already know, Trinity is known for top end power pipes,this pipe is a great mid /top end pipe, I personally think the WB is better on the Bottom end power though....Hope this helps................... Tina

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote~~ has anyone used the fmf pipe my local guy swears by it. full system $500 bucks. but itr never comes up on this site

I did not know they made one!!!!
I have never been an FMF fan personally,but Im sure there are members that may be interested....!!;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
"May I aks what kind of riding you do????? As you probably already know, Trinity is known for top end power pipes,this pipe is a great mid /top end pipe, I personally think the WB is better on the Bottom end power though....Hope this helps................... Tina"

Tina - Mostly sand dunes and some drag racing. I have tuned the WB from 6 discs (Rememeber the Superbike shop!), up to 12 discs, can't really say which setup is better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
FMF -system https://www.fmfracing.com/products/catalog.aspx?CategoryID=127&ItemID=045056

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote~~~Tina - Mostly sand dunes and some drag racing. I have tuned the WB from 6 discs (Rememeber the Superbike shop!), up to 12 discs, can't really say which setup is better.

are you planning on any motor mods in the near future???If so...go with the Yoshi, if not......
I bet you would like the Trinity.......;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
i didn't see any pred products on the trinity site do you have to call and ask? how much did you pay ?(if you don't mind me asking)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmmm.... they must have changed the site a bit then,thats where I saw it first..I even got a Dyno spce sheet somewhere .Ill have to see if I can find it !! I just seen an advertisemnt in the lateset ATV mags also.......

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I seen where they have polaris listed, but you cant click on link for some reason...I wuld give Randy a call at Trinity .I pd. 499.00 and to add a spark arrestor was 50.00 more ....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts