Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much new hubs run to run the Honda bolt pattern???TINA :) BTW~~~ ROB, we badly need a search option on here.lol not complaining or anything, but would make it a little easier....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Somewhere on this forum i was told that HPD has them for $139 for the pair. I have not called about them so you might want to just to make sure this is correct.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Local, that is correct, they are the TEAM industries hubs. Tough stuff.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I believe that raths hubs are right around the same price, he offers two different ones, the cross country ones set your width at 46.5 inches. the mx/tt hubs make it 49 inches. stock is 47.5 inches.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thaks for the info... I will be needing a set of them for Flattrackin and so I can run a set of TurfTamers......TINA :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anyone know if the hubs are smaller so you can run a regular rim on the front? The stock rims are 4+1 which most places have to special order and very expensive.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Bot, the above posts refer to the rear hubs. They change it to the honda bolt patters, making it possible to run an eight inch wheel. It is not possible to fit an eight inch wheel on the stock bolt pattern.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey RNGMSTR what weight amsoil are you running in your pred? Any difference in shifting?

·
Registered
993 Posts
OW40, it shifts great, it has always shifted good, even with the ps-4 oil, I just prefer the amsoil because I have use it for years in everything I have owned with excellent results. Also, I am an amsoil dealer, so the price is right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts