Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i am looking at most of the aftermarket tires and see all the ones i want are in 9" wheel. I figure i might as well get some 9" wheels. I know they offer hubs from rath and polaris that you can put on your predator that you would have wheels that are from a previous quad (400ex). But i am interested in getting black bead locks and im wondering if you can get 9 inch wheels that will mount up to the predator stock hubs. So in other words do they make a 9 inch wheels that has the same bolt pattern as the wheels i already have? Sorry if this is confusing im just trying to save a few bucks and learn a little.

Also who makes the best bead locks? What did everyone pay for them all the way around?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I went with the hiper-technology.com beadlocks, they are black like what you are looking for, you can see pics in my profile, the beadlock rings are available in yellow, red, blue, black and I believe green. They don't offer them in the 4/156 bolt pattern of the 2003 predator though. You will have a tough time finding what your looking for to fit the stock hubs. You will not find a better beadlock wheel than the hiper-technology, they are much lighter, and are able to flex to abrorb a hard impact without bending, they have a 1 year unconditional warranty on them, but I highly doubt anyone would damage them. After the year is up, if you manage to damage one, you can replace just the damaged piece, they are a modular wheel and have three seperate pieces.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
The short answer is no. A 9 inch wheel will not fit on the 4 on 156 bolt pattern hub.

Either look to the aftermarket for some hubs or wait till Polaris figures out their catalog part number problem and get the factory ones.

I tried to get the factory ones two weeks ago and none of the dealers could order them, the part number shows up as invalid on their computers, although Polaris has them in stock at the factory!!

I can say that I got a set from Rath Racing and they are a real nice piece, very well made!!

Rath also makes them in two different widths.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot guys, rngmstr how much did the wheels cost you?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I got a killer deal, Tom Darnell, the owner of Hiper-Technology, is a friend of a friend, we used to dragrace the banshees and cars togeather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts