Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has these. I was on their web site and saw them. I know the stock bars suck but I want a quick dress up I hate the stock dash. They come in 7/8th or 1 and a 1/8. Want to know how they look and if anyone has a pick with them installed. Thanks for any info, Jim

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If you don't plan on running the Trailtech speedo, the HPD is probably the best route to go. I has provisions for the tether also.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That hpd bar clamp looks sweet, just what I am looking for. Does anybody have a pic of it installed?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I just use the "undress in my mind" skills I acquired from watching Anna Kournakova....and use them in reverse to mentally install it on my quad. :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I'm gonna order the bar clamp. I just wanted to see if anyone had this yet and if so if they have any pictures of it installed. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have the Hpd Big bar clamp. Looks and works great.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bunch of my ebay stuff ended today so I think Monday morning I'm gonna call HPD and order the bar clamps and rear grab bar.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally got around to ordering my bar clamp today. All I have to say is Sue(the ladie on the phone) was one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to talk to. I asked about the 7/8th bar clamp she went in back grabbed one of the shelf and said it would be mailed today. For those who are wondering why I didn't get the 1 and 1/8th it was because I really couldn't find any oversized bars I liked. Hopefully I'll get it mounted up this weekend and put some pics up.

By the way it also has a spot for the tether too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts