Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of them? Hindle that is?, I can get a pretty good price on a full stainless system from my dealer in town, wondering if its worth trying or anyone has anything from them. thanks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
never heard of them, do they have a website?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a full Hindle Titanium exhaust on my ZX-12R sportbike. Awesome fit and finish, flawless welds, and $$$$. Was a must-have for the 12, though. I didn't know they made stuff for ATV's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
http://www.hindle.com/mx%20page/index.htm

·
Registered
15 Posts
http://www.nctimes.net/~tremor/images/bikepics/Hindle/P8160017.JPG

Pic of it on my 12. :p

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so it was a nice piece and you liked it on there? maybe ill spring for this one then, my price is just less than 250 bux, for full stainless setup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
For that price, I'd do one in a heartbeat. Hell, I'll send you my White Bros and you can hook me up with one. :p

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you want i can give you the number of my guy and he can hook you up..

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey guys just talk to Jason about the hendle pipe we carry them and have done testing with that pipe we have used it on a 954 and a 600rr street bike so we tested it on the pred the W/B rated higher with better performance and the head pipe gave no additional HP (very little) you asked and we told we tested every pipe available to us besides the LRD which we will test shortly.

All right pipe for a street bike all right for a predator
but definitely not the best for either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Loved my Hindle on my zx9

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey green lantern, ive already got it, so i'm not gonna change now, but did you test the fmf ti4 pipe? i'm runnin it right now and was wondering about some unbiased test # between that and the white bro - thanks - james

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this weekend i got to see a pred with hinle on it, a few actually, they were beating the white bros piped preds with no troubles. even talked to a guy who worked at a polaris shop and he prefered the hindle to wb,
green, how did the aaen perform? it claims a huge gain is it real or some pumped up numbers?

·
Registered
246 Posts
we did not test the aahen it was not out at the time but there are a lot of companies that claim a huge gain with there pipes take it with a grain of salt anything over a 4 HP gain on a stock pred (no Air Box kit) is kinda hard to believe my friends at LRD claim to have 7 HP out of there's like i said a grain of salt on the average our test showed a gain of 3 to 5 HP gain on the average the power curves were different on some but the HP was close.
and we showed almost no gain out of the head pipe systems.
not top say that we didn't test better systems than the W/B but like i always said for the money the W/B was the best we tested for tuning and power.
now with our built motors thats a different story.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts