Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was listed to be in the Feb 03 ATV Action magazine. Has anyone seen this mag? I'm REALLY curious to find out the results!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it says the predator is best for the track and the raptor is better in the woods. IMO the predator is the best quad you can get right now.

·
Registered
231 Posts
^^^^^what he said^^^^^ !!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Here is a good comparison....try the link....

http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_craig/

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nOOb, Have you ridden a Predator yet? Are you about to buy one? What quads have you owned, and what was your initial response when riding the Predator for the first time? I'm about to buy a Predator, but have yet to ride one. I'm curious how it performs next to my Warrior, I know it's ten times better, that's why I'm buying it. I'm just curious. I've ridden a Raptor a few times, and the Z400, so I know how they stack up to my Warrior.

·
Registered
13 Posts
RD no I havnt rode a predator yet, and yes im about to buy one. I too had a warrior, I hated the thing it was under powered even with slip on jetkit/airbox mods. I didnt like how it handled out on the trails either seems like it pushes the front end in corners. You cant even compare a warrior to a predator. Ive also owned a modded banshee the only thing I liked about it was the power, didnt handle well and plus the thing was very unreliable. From what I hear the predator has the balls im looking for and the handling to back it up.

nOOb

·
Registered
42 Posts
rupedawg and nOOb, dont worry about how the predator rides. i just got mine last week and was blown away with the handleing and the power of that beast!
my brother inlaw got on it and wouldnt open it up cuz he said it had too much power. this atv is like no other avt in the world the ride is like no other!!!
buy it you will never regret your purchase!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
THE ONLY MOD I VE MADE IS THE WHITE BROS PIPE. MY PREDATOR IS THE FASTEST,BEST HANDELING QUAD OUT THERE. IVE GONE UP AGAINST EVERY THING IVE COME ACROSS. HAVNT EVEN HAD A CLOSE RACE.WE RODE A 40 MILE TIGHT TRAIL THE OTHER DAY .THE SUSPENSION IS STATE OF THE ART.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The predator makes the warrior feel like a utility quad. Ive always liked warriors but i switched off with a friend and it felt heavy, slow, and unresponsive compared to my predator. Youll love the predator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts