Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can get 25 people to go in on it, you can knock off $7.00 each. So the total with shipping and packaging included would be $37.95 and you can have your choice of flame, plain or claw. I don't have a picture posted yet of the plain on my website, but I'll try to post one tomorrow. As always they come with a 100% money back guarantee, If you don't like it send it back for your money. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the replys.

Bob

www.billetcreations.com

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm in!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey to all,

Instead of doing the group purchase and everyone having to wait to get the brake covers, what if I just post them in the group purchase section as a "special buy" at $35.00 ea plus s&h? Let me know, if you like this idea I'll post it asap. Talk to you L8TR.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey again,

Let me know what style you all like so I can get an idea of which ones to make more of. Thanks.

Bob

·
Registered
231 Posts
I like the flames unless the claws have a little more detail.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bob is there any other designs you can do?? Can you write Predator on them like the sticker does???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Prink,

I can do other designs but not the word "predator", that is a registered trademark of polaris. I'm kind of limited also to te size of the cover, not a lot of room to work with. If you have any other ideas I'm all ears.

Bob

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well the claw idea was good, but i dont really think the design you made looks like a claw. I am thinking maybe i want mine just plane, i cannot think of something that would fit on the cover, if i think of something i will share it with you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just an idea, RobG has really done a lot of work to give us a place to hang out at absolutely no expense to us. Maybe we can do a "tribute" to him by putting "RobG" on the billet covers. Just a thought...

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Hahaha thanks :) How about "www.predatorowners.com" instead?

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you do TLD for my Troy Lee?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bob could you just put "Predator" on it? I am not sure what style lettering you can do though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Prink,

I have 4 styles to choose from. If you don't like them I'm sorry! That's ALL I have available. I will NOT put predator on them. You have already asked for that and I answered you, scroll up a few replys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know i asked you if you could do it just like the sticker, then i asked if you could do it in another letter style. As for why i am giving you suggestion, maybe you should scroll up to the top where you asked for our suggestions. You can keep your hacked ass looking claw mark.

·
Registered
101 Posts
LOL, Does anyone actually think that looks like a claw???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts