Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently bought our 8 yr old the outlaw 70 and she is having a problem with pushing the thumb throttle. It is really stiff and hard to push so she starts using her palm to go and can't control it well. Any suggestions on how to maybe loosen it? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We recently bought our 8 yr old the outlaw 70 and she is having a problem with pushing the thumb throttle. It is really stiff and hard to push so she starts using her palm to go and can't control it well. Any suggestions on how to maybe loosen it? Thank you!
We are having the same issue with the throttle. it’s not even comfortable for a grown man to push in. I ordered an aftermarket throttle extension I will repost with results when I receive it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are having the same issue with the throttle. it’s not even comfortable for a grown man to push in. I ordered an aftermarket throttle extension I will repost with results when I receive it.
Please do!! I drove it too and it was horrible!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought an outlaw 70 and the throttle is harder to push on the 70 than it is on my scrambler 500's and polaris850.. Has anyone found a fix with this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts