Polaris Riders Forum banner

Hello US of A

967 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  live4quads 
#1 ·
How are you fellas doing...I'm a member of the United States Marine Corps and I am currently in Iraq awating to return to my home in CA and to my PREDATOR! I've been gone since Dec of last year so my when I get back I want to make some mods to my Pred. Can you guys please fill me in on what's new out there and what has worked best for you guys as far as any mods you have made to your Preds. Any help would be appreciated!

#2 ·
Get a slip-on RU-1770 K&N. Jet up to a 170 main, and a 50 pilot. Front rezzi's, nerfs, and a W/B Pure Polaris exhaust...oh, yea, Trail Tech X-bars/speedo and clamp.

Don't forget the Jetblast Gear radiator scoops and Water Wetter....shameless self-promotion. :D

As a veteran, and an American, thank you, and Godspeed!!

#3 ·
i was in the marines,out in 29 palms for a year and a half before going to okinawa, sure dont miss the desert

the purepolaris exhaust is nice, everyone seems to like it, it sounds nice too,not overly loud, i have the k&n drop in too, i miss my predator too,the engine is off to four stroke tech getting that 530 kit installed, and i havent ridden for three weeks,ugh!

by the way what do you do? i was an electronics tech, fixed radios,not too exciting,but probably more comfortable than most jobs there

#8 ·
I'm a data tech but I'm assigned to 1st LAR right now and so that comfort that I had back at Camp Pen is gone because I'm running around with with a security element. Thanks for the replies...can you guys point me to the right directions as far as where the best places to go shopping for the mods is. I guess their right Marine Corps is a small family all over the place. Thanks for the support back home!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.