Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to remove the heel guards on my pred. but i don't want the rear plastic to flop around , and i really don't want to cut up the heel guard support bracket that came with the bike , does anyone have any suggestions ? or know of a place that sells that type of bracket? thanx, matt

·
Registered
434 Posts
It would have to be fabricated. I am currently working on replacement gaurds, though making a fender bracket would not be that hard. I don't believe I would have these ready for several months. As far as I kow no one makes anything for that. Also if you do it without a brace the fender will crack where it bolts to the frame like this:

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Eric just a little FYI.
I have a mid-season build predator and my plastic does not use those mounting holes to hold the plastic on. The holes are not drilled out in the plastic but the holes are in the frame.

I bet Polaris found out that they were cracking there and made a production line change.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I picked my pred up in June, I'm guessing it's mid season though I've yet to bother looking at the manuf. date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts