Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the rath racing headlight covers? how do they look? do they block alot of light? do you need to take them off to see at night? any pictures?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well man a couple of days ago I ordered a set from rath so when they get here i'll tell you all about them, stay tuned!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I too would like to hear back on this..from the pics i've seen..they make the pred look even meanier..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hope I'm wrong, but I think that you have to take the headlights out to use them. For racing, I think. If I'm wrong, let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got news got news, I recieved the headlight covers from Daryl Rath today, there's good and bad news. Bad news first, say goodbye to your headlights because you can't have the covers and lights on at once, if you use your lights this might not be the accessory for you, if you don't use your lights that often then the good news is that it's easy installation, with 5 step instructions, only took me a total of about 20 minutes to get them on, and the rest of the good news is that they looooook badass, if you want a pissed off looking predator get the covers, they are made of a plastic material and the cover part is a reflection, just like looking into a mirror or a CD. When you get close up and look at them you can see your reflection, they also glow silver in the sunlight and catch your eye. If you learn the geometry of them you might be able to blind your competition by reflecting the sun off of them and shining the glare in their eyes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
has anyone tried the light kit that goes on te dash of the predator made by trail tech. i wonder if they would be enough light for riding at night. if ayone knows please let me know.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Why not just use red fusion paint on the head lights and save yourself the money that the covers cost?? Just curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts