Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just thought i would let you all know we have a new Glow N the Dark colors for our air scoops that goes over our regular colors and glows that color in the dark. think of it night time rides in the dunes or? and they glow like a night light, no kidd'n bright. we have it in red, yellow, blue, pink, green, and more to come we can also do frames and control arms what ever you want.
So during the day you have one color like red and at night it would glow red or? Color you want.
as a painter I love it something new is a great change.
Plus we have many color changing colors. Too trick
just though I would let you know its kinda like talking about 4 wheelers to me when I do stuff like this. probably to many paint fumes lol :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will try to get some pics up soon dont know how to shoot them with the light off but ill figure a way.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't seem to get a PIC with my dig camera any body have any suggestions?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sure just send everyone on this form a set of them for free. Then we will be able to see them. (LOL) You can even put Hardrock on mine.

later

·
Registered
14 Posts
is this some type of powdercoating or just paint.....my pred is about to come apart for the winter to get some more powdercoating done on the frame just a color change.......but don't want to just paint it as it is not as tuff. is this stuff pretty strong, or is it more of a powercaoted color?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All our paint is automotive paint i use it on my race bikes and it last just as long as powdercoat there is a misconception about powdecoat that its stronger it was designed for industrial use due to it adhesion you could coat over snot and it even coverage it is thicker in build but wares the same. and where you have high rub point it will ware through just as fast as our paint our paint system is top of the line PPG system with a life time warrantee on product. powder coating is much cheaper than painting and has good ware but is dull and fades even faster with no UV protection to keep colors bright and shiny
i will post PICS of our national roll design custom painted and i can tell you your high ware points and give you suggestions on protection them.
Check my profiles for the custom paint on our quads.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just Installed my new pair of glow in the dark scoops they fit perfect and the color is very bright. I got the red ones and tonight I will let you guy's know how they look in the dark. Is this some cool stuff or what.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Green LAntern~ Are these only avail for the PRedator>??? I would like Em on my 400ex if they are avail!!!:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we are doing the yz 450 next with the raptor and then the 400 ex with the 450 when it get to our shop next week (oops let that one out LOL)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
DOH!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts