Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are accepting applications for the 2004 GNC series and all outlaw series. please send information to us through our website or direct to me we offer many different levels of sponsorship to all levels of riders Predator riders wanted and all others riders accepted too.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Would you be interested in sponsoring a flat tracker? There are no GNCC races in my area, though id love to try one, so im maily doing the TT and some motocross as thats what kind of tracks i have in the area.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Green Lantern~~~ Ill pm you about this but,I would like to send you our overall placings at the end of this winters MX season so that you can see how well we are placing this year... How long will you be accepting Applications for next year? My husband and I would BOTH like to apply for Flattrack, TT and MX racing in our surrounding area.... So Far Troy on the PRedator had won all races this season!!! :):): TINA

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
green_lantern do you have a catalog of products u have for the predator i would like to see wat you guys offer for mods and accesories and maybe ill see about a sponsorship for the 2004 NEATV-MX season and dealing some of your accesories for predators at my shop...we both have been competing on the forums to give prices to the people i do most of my business in the shop over the phone and at races and jamborees so i can promote your product very well here in the northeast....let me know wat you would like to do i have a rath airbox mod for my pred so i wouldnt be able to show off yours but the seat latch im liking a lot..i use the clip in the latch right now and i like the aluminum setup u have...shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] id like to start doing business with aftermarket companies because selling just atvs has become very slow in the summer and i think starting a local mod-shop around here would attract a great level of interest because k&k is just over an hour away no one likes to travel far and i get guys looking for parts like yours all the time i recently started to get some of the hot seat things in stock and sold some already....TLP

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, we will accept flat track it big around here too.
I will be waiting for a e mail Tina sound good.
TLP03 I will talk to Jason about a catalog and e mail you thanks for the inquire.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Are you planning on racing in Cali Oct. 25 & 26th for WORCS? Im going to TRY and get time off and do a quick wk end race down ther with a handful of the guys that are locals.You will have to come race our TT track that is being built this spring!! It will be up by March aslo a flattrack........TINA

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have talked about it but Jason Broke his shoulder earlier this year and is still recovering from it and if he doesn't go I don't go (he's got the dough :))
but I'm trying to talk him in to it he doesn't like watching very much can you blame him.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
lol ....no , I cant blame him at all..... I have to sit out this wk ends race sue to work and watch everyone else race in the morning before I head off to work, just when we have a great group coming up from Wash too.:(:( If I go, Ill take some pics for ya to see.......

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
ill be mailing you later today green,,

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
green, tried to mail you but it came back undeliveralbe, should i try again or is there another addy i should send to
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts