Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished testing on our stage one kit for the suz / kaw z 400.
we are very pleased with the results we achieved bottom and mid gains with awesome top end. final product will not be available for a few weeks but we are looking forward on its release. this kit is perfect for rec or race, great trackable power. in a drag our stage 1 pred still wins but the suz/kaw is a hard charger behind it (not Buy far).
we are working on the stage 2 kit now and have an air box replacement with clamp style filter plus stock carb mods for improved bottom response and throttle control.
after that we start testing the "YZ"
thanks guys.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats the ???????????????? for did you want more info or ???????????? LOL :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
GREEN_LANTERN, currentyly, i have an edelbrock carb, pro flow intake with K&N and fmf power bomb with fmf powercore 4. what im wondering is, waht does your stage 1/ stage 2 kits consist of? this is for the Z by the way. and i was going to remind that these kits are also good for the third clone, the dvx from artic cat!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the ??? marks are for the difficult to read sentence with no periods or commas. Or possibly for a post that seems a bit odd for this forum. Or it could be for both.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Snicker, I'll be the last one to gig anyone for spelling. hehe. Yea, just thought it odd. By all means, please keep us updated on Predator mods.....please skip the Kawasukicat info. :D Thanks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Right on!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys just thought I would spread some diverse info for people that own more than just the Predator. I own a few different brands and like to hear about all them.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
GREEN_LANTERN, i am interested in the Z stuff, maybe you should post this stuff in the non-polaris area, so no one gets upset. i personally dont mind it here though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts