Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get some hand guards or if Polaris might be making some for the Predator.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is a post from Modquad, on a different forum.

Like I posted before, the black ones part # 2874452-070. Red ones 2874452-293, and they retail for $72.99. They go on like butter, about 5 minutes a side with a custom billet mount.

He says they are out, and you should contact your dealer. I know I want a pair.

Scott

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, I haven't seen them yet. But I ordered a pair today. Polaris has them in stock. I'm hoping for the best. Everything else on this machine has been great, can't imagine why they would drop the ball now.

Scott

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
just got mine and put them on their not to bad, kinda hard to get on around the wiring harnesses though but all in all not bad about 15 min. I think they could have been a little thicker they seem kinda flemsey.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian, do you have any pictures of them on your predator?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got my hand guards today. I must admit, I was expecting something a little more flashy. They kinda look like some Maeir(spelling?) hand guards I've seen.

I send pics after I get back from riding in Tennessee next weekend.

Scott

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Finally got pics taken, check my profile.....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
They are polycarbonate, Lexan. The flexibility is there to keep them from breaking. I've used them in some serious woods blasting, and they do a great job. My article on all the Pure Polaris gear should be in the July issue of ATV Sport. (available end of May, or beginning of June) Sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I really like the look of the black ones, but the red ones..im sorry look like crap. They're almost see through..dont know why they made them like this, but im disapointed in them. The black ones look nice though!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brian, did you get your hand guards from the polaris deeler? how much? they look really good!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
yes I got them from my dealer..I think they were $70.00..thanx ..at first I thought they were kinda flemsey but they are well worth it they hold up really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts