Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling all of my riding gear. I have helmet, boots, pants, jerseys, chest protector, etc.
Please email me with any ?'s. I also will cut a deal if your interested in multiple items.

http://robcat70.tripod.com/
It takes a few seconds for the photos to appear.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey rob i was jus wondering was kind of deals u get from moose.. i just sent in my resume. i have seen u rcae 3 times but u probably dont even know it..i saw you at waukon, ia this yr, tigerton, and the maribel harescramble...ur really fast on ur predator in the hare scrambles.anyways i was jus wondering what kind of deals they give you, and if u run any gncc's?..after finishing 3rd out of 24 riders in c class at maribel and i was leading the whole time until my predator quit for 5 minutes and wouldnt start. i ended up only losing to first by only 38 seconds i think i plan on rcaing every d-16 hare scramble next year in B class. i also plan to be at a good majority of gncc's..i was hoping to rcae the WORCS series but it looks like they have changed all the locations to farther away.which sucks..i am gonna be at the ironman gncc this weekend in Indiana so maybe ill see u there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I didn't see your post til now. I did go the Ironman GNCC. I ran the Open A class, didn't have a real good day. I took 9th in Open A. It does bite that the WORCS circiut is moving to the west coast only, but the same tracks are offered in the parts unlimited off-road championship series. http://www.unitedoffroadracing.com/
Hopefully that will stick around, even though they don't have much for contingency.
I can't tell you what my moose contract includes because each Moose rider signs a confidential contract with them.
How did you do at the Ironman?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
can you get gear in other sizes or do they just let you get it in your size?

·
Registered
83 Posts
rob,
i finsished 20th in 4 stroke c 16-24 and 150th overall in the mourning,,this was my first gncc..i plan on racing more gncc's next year, all the d-16 hare scrambles, and now that u mentioned it the parts unlimited off-road championship series(even though the schdule seems messed up?)and the Wisconsin Quad rAcing Championship series. how can you say that you didn't have a real good day. I took 9th in Open A. that sounds good..i have video of all the after holeshots so i probbaly got u on film.lastly what is ur favorite d-16 hare scramble course and which ones r the most challengin..hopefully we can meet up at them next year.
Brek Minarik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts