Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking of making custom stickers for members only any suggestions?

·
Registered
36 Posts
What kind of graphics are you talking about? Little stickers or actual graphics like what Alba sells?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, what kind of stickers or what size are you talking about? Something like the K&N sticker or will it be bigger. I think something about 2"x6" would look pretty good then you could put it anywhere. Count me in!!!!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Im there!!!!! I have done my own designs, but had a graphics CO. print mine, I have no clue how to use a template, but I have lots of good ideas,and had them on my 300ex before I sold it and on my Daughters mini.......What ideas did you have in mind?Colors? what kind of vinyl you thinking of going with?Will it say "Predatorowners.com"? If so, I would make sure thas OK with Rob first.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd like to say that I'm in, but I don't even have a quad right now!! :(
(Actually, I do, but I'm selling it)

I'll wait to see the finished product, maybe by then I'll have another quad that I can stick them on!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well we can do a lot of things like full bus wraps to samll stickers, so i was thinking of making a small members only logo for your bike or your car/truck/van or even a key chain but we need a cool logo or design im working on one now .. thiswould only be offerd to members only and we can even serial # the tld editions .. so send me some ideas and i will combine them into one .. let me know ....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Same here. Something about the size of a K&N sticker and I would put it on my quad and truck also.

·
Registered
42 Posts
if you ever make a predator sticker (for the window of my blazer) I would like two of them. not more than 24" long though. also let me know if you come up with a red, yellow and purple scheme for the predator. i put yellow shock covers on mine and would like to have the frame powder coated red and yellow with purple highlights.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
do we have any one here that knows how to use photshop who can submit ideas.. I can draw up some ideas if you like, but not as good as photoshop, I wish I could figure it out :(:(:( Tina...

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
One reason I haven't done any up yet myself is because the current site logo uses the actual Polaris-derived "Predator" graphic, and I'm afraid it could become a legal issue if I was to make and sell them.

One of these days I will take the time to come up with an original logo.

Rob

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ok, so it's been a long time since anyone has posted anything here. What's going on? I'd love to have a preddyowner sticker or two or three..... Any further development here? Crypto

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah man,
Stickers would definetly be kewl
i want some

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Well, as soon as I have some more money (I'm pretty broke right now -- anybody want to buy a supercharged Z28??), I plan to design some and have 'em made up. Probably dune flags too.

Rob

·
Registered
553 Posts
COOL! Let me know. I'd gladly help out with a donation if it would help! Crypto

1 - 20 of 36 Posts