Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The accesorizing has begun. I just got the front rack extensions for the new Hawkeye. It mounts up easy and looks good. You do have to drill (4) 1/4 in. holes in the rack. The wrinkle/texture paint looks good.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I'd love to see some photos of the rack on the Hawkeye when you get a chance!

Dan:

What do you plan to do with the extension on your Sportsman? I don't think the flat fuel packs will fit on there with it on there.

Rob

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Dan:

Please do get a pic! I'd like to see that. May have to get me one in that case.

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a pic, I hope. I wanted to get a good outside sunny shot but the weather and timing has not been good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have not thought of putting the bow holder on that way (vertical). On my last quad I placed it on the front bumper and thought about putting it on the front rack now. not sure if the vertical method woulod work with a parallel limb bow. I have the Kolpin holders that ratchet shut. hmmm, always new ideas...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just stuck that on there fun the fun of it. That's a Genesis "family bow". I have not put my real bow on there yet. The spacing is a little wide for most of the newer parallel limb bows. I'll have to work on that. I know I would also have to unscrew the stabilizer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts