Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I've got it ready to try some flat track, I used a strap on the back and just loosened the front springs

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Good luck! let us know how you do! When is your first race? Ours will be in the fall, we have a sdummer track too, but after buyng all the pipe K&N shockwears sprocket and $$$ for the duning trip in July, I will have to save up the reast of the summer for a sawy bare and lowering tires..... There will be a little bit from a few sponsors lined up, it helps but no where enough... take some pics !! I would love to see them:) TINA

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
races rained out tonight, got eight practice laps in. Indoor track tomorrow so I will find out how it handles for sure then.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd place finish in open quad. three built 440exs, two speeds, two banshees, and one R. not too bad for my first race on the predator.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! Congrats !!!How long you been flattrackin?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
second year, not that good though, raced an R last year, won a couple of races, biggest race was at the tacoma dome and I took sixth in the pro quad.huge difference between the R and the predator, so I'm still trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Oh, I bet .thats a BIG difference .. I seen one here race locally ,and its a bit dif. I can see. I have heard about the races there. I would lovew to see one.. My kids and hubby did the Quad Wars here in Idaho a month ago or so and had a good time...I am really anxious to race this fall, Did you happen to have anyone take some pics? Let me know and maybe you could send them to my email addy for me to see!!!As long as you had a good time and didnt get hurt,then that is whats important........ ;) TINA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts