Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced the Predator today at the GNCC Sparta race. I ran in the first year class and finished 5th. 105 overall for the morning class out of >250 riders. The Predator was eating them up on the big hill climbs and across the open flats and roads. I did realize though how much I miss my steering damper that I use to run on my 400. BTW I finished behind 3 place in my class only by 3 seconds!!!!!. The Predator was realing them in all day adn leaving them behind.

·
Registered
83 Posts
good job man..i just put a steering dampener on mine and it does wonders..i also woulda been at sparta but i have a broken wrist from mx rcaing.ill be at the ironman though in crawfordsville, in and in class 16-24 novice

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey i forgot to add, how was the sparta track?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The track was tight course. There were times we were cruising along single file. People yelling at the guy up front to pull over but there was no where to pull over. The creek crossings were a tire muncers dreams. Some of the hill climbs were slick and others were just down right awesome. Nothing like kicking it up into 3 wfo going up some of those hills...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now I am planning on racing up at crawfordsville with some of my riding club. I think I have got them addicted to racing xc now.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Braff 1, congrats on the race! I am thinking of raceing the StClairville race in a couple of weeks. It would be my 1st GNCC race too. I race every weekend in XC or harescrambles as we call it. It is my 1st year of racing and I love it. Are you considering that race? My brother races all of them on two wheels and he said it is an awesome track too. Good luck if you go.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I won't be making St. Clairsville race. It is 5.5 hr drive for me. I am going to be racing at the Crawfordsville race in October. Hopefully I will see you there. I will be racing up at Haspin in Laurel Indiana this sunday at their hare scramble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts