Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm out between athens and monroe and usually lookin for someone to ride with. Not too much in the area for trails and such unless your willin to do some street riding and take the risk or you want to piss off some farmers. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be going to my gf's house near Cumming GA mabe we can ride somtime.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Brinker...have you ever been to Durhamtown.com in Union Point? It's about 2 hrs from you : http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTowJeV.wimQQVd6MsEKU7USFw--&csz=lawrenceville%2C+GA&country=us&tcsz=Union+Point%2C+GA&tcountry=us

http://www.durhamtown.com

I have yet to go, just waiting for more people to ride with.

~Shawn

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you guys ever want to ride at an awesome place, check out Windrock in Oliver Springs, Tennessee...72000 acres of riding in the mountains. I've been down there 26 times from here in Michigan, in the last 2 1/2 years....I've ridden about 6500 miles there in that time...it's the best....

Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Durhamtown is pretty good for riding, good mx tracks and alot of trails, decent amounts of swamp and mud with some smaller hillclimbs. Nothing super challenging on the trails but still a fun place. Unfortunately its 25.00 a day to ride and riding stops at 5pm.

Dave

·
Registered
407 Posts
Alot of atv riders from atvnation.com and myself are going to Durhamtown Plantation this Saturday the 13th of Nov. I have been there a few times and it's a pretty nice place to ride if the wife or kids go with you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Heading to Durham Town Jan 7,8,9...Is anyone else gonna be there?

~Shawn

·
Registered
407 Posts
Georgia riders might want to check out this place......
http://www.sunnysideatv.com/

Alot of the Georgia ATV Riders Association members (Me included) rode there Jan. 15th and thought it was a great place to ride. Our club is going back this Saturday the 26th of Feb. for another ride there. The owners of this place are great. They have wide trails, some mud holes and ponds for the mudders, great place for drag racing, and all around great riding place. They also have a mx track.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am in albany GA. JUST GOT A 2005 PRED TL EDITION, I will be riding at the sand pit in albany. also have a monthly trail ride about 30 miles s of warner robins. plus a ride in elko just outside of perry .

·
Registered
149 Posts
fireball....is it a pit or the dunes? I haven't been there yet, but I've heard about them...

~Shawn

·
Registered
6 Posts
shawn 7. it is both. its got sand and the big heay equipment has been digging it out for many, many years.it is getting smaller cause the car lot people have been buying the land to make car lots out of it. there are walls out there that only someone crazy will climb, once you hit the top you get air. theres another place over buy the river that has some sand hills, but its not quite as big.as far as the big dunes there are no posted signs, but the police dont mess with anyone, they just ride on by. the land owners is oxford construction, they put the signs for there protection if some one gets hurt.i will try to take some pictures with my mothers camera and post them.its not a huge place, but i guess that depends where your used to riding.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys I live in Mineral Bluff and there is a couple forrest service trails close to me. The one call Bealsy Knob is very fun and hard. Lots of huge hill climbs and just a all around good time. The other one is called Davenport it is good for practiceing for hair scrambes and stuff if you need directions just hit me up. My preddy is still tore down and under construction. But I can tell you how to get there. Thanks Dustin

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
hey guys i live in Mcdonough GA..anybody wanna ride with me..always hit me up..im ready to dig anytime anywhere...might even break out the honda ( is that a dirty word ) if we goin to ride some MX tracks......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I live a little east of Atlanta. Any of you interested in racing Hare Scrambles? They have a series in Calhoun. I also have a local suspension shop that sales and services most brands of shocks. I've been riding and racing for over 15yrs. Pm me for details of my site or call me @ 770-315-7438. Information and technical assistance is free.

Fred

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
When is the next time you are going to durham town 05Limited. Ineed to get away from my house and all these 450Rs.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
dunno man...maybe this weekend...i dont know...PM sometimes and i will Pm you my numbers

·
Registered
73 Posts
Some of you Georgia guys ought to check out the sequad series this fall. I think Breman may be incorporated this time. Sometimes there will be 100 quads at a race. Need more predators to come out and kick ass.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
get me the info...i will be there if ive got info..always lookin to race..even though im not an MXer

·
Registered
73 Posts
Go to sequads.com I think the fall series should be posted any day now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts