Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over on Raths site he has stated that he recieved a proto from Fox (no spring) This could be interesting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If your talking about the 04 predator fox shocks mine all have springs... I hope that helps. Stock that is

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
These are totally new. Springless, air shocks....not the same thing as your stock Fox Predator shocks. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mod, let us know if you have any insight on these. I was thinking about having my rear shox revalved. Maybe the new set up is the wat to go. Dunno.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
What is suppose to be the advantags of these new fox shocks?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The main advantage is the incredible wt reduction, due to not needing a spring. These originally came out for sleds. I'll keep people posted on what I find out....I'm in the market for suspension mods myself. I was originally gonna get Rath's ZPS setup, but now I'll wait.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think this setup is a waste of time and money. Not unless you can adjust it on the fly. Air is no way, I think they are trying to target a (think less and forget it rider). I think the predator was made for older riders (1st). It's and will always be a mach that can be more. 2005 it maybe come a MX racer. Right now they want your money. Just ask (FOX) I'm sure they will say you need it. LOL

later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts