Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my cylinder and head sent off to them for that 530 kit and porting, it should get there tommorrow, do they sell a CDI box yet, i know that they had one and stopped it, and do they sell carbs? where could i get that edelbrock one that doesnt need jetting?
I got my inline water cooler today, looks pretty cool, hopefully it works, the predators fan seems to run alot
i am getting a clamp on k&n filter( or some other brand?) combining that with the 530 and porting and WB slip on exhaust should make for some good power, do you think i would need a carb to make the most of it? or is the stock one good enough with jetting

·
Registered
993 Posts
The stock carb is junk!!! keihin make a good carb for the predator, but it will not fit without modifications. Wait for the edelbrock approx. two weeks it will be worth it. they are claiming a 5 hp increase on a stock bike.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i will wait then , i wont get my cylinder back for another two or three weeks, so that is decent timing, where would i order one of them? right from edelbrock?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts