Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anybody in the Modesto or even Fresno area looking for a new Predator, there is a shop in Los Banos that has two of them for sale. I don't have the funds right now so I thought I would pass this info on. It's the only shop in Los Banos I belive but not sure on the name. I see it every weekend on my way to my parents ranch. The people seem to be really nice.

DVS

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Likewise, if you're in or near Reno, the local dealer, Reno Cycles & Gear, has about fifteen Predators in stock. I was just in there yesterday to pick up some parts and was talking with Stephy, and also trying to sell a guy on a Predator who was looking at one, and she happened to mention that there are a bunch still in crates besides the three on display.

Rob

·
Registered
89 Posts
The dealer here in town has 2 predators, plus one TL for sale if anyone is looking in the S.E. Arizona area for one. Not sure on the price on the TL, but the others run about $6400 OTD. They also have one with nitros... but not sure whether that one is for sale, (why anyone would hook nitros up to one is beyond me).

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
The dealer here also has two sitting out front. They are not willing to deal a whole lot. I paid $6400.00 OTD. One is already set up for the dunes.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Liberty is full off stupid tight asses. They try to sell me all kinds of **** that I didnt want. They overcharge for everything. **** pretty much all of the oil they sell is overpriced by like 2 bucks compared to where I live which is not more than 45 minutes away!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts