Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have more pics of the Nerfs? I have been waiting since 4/7/03 for my Pro armor and tomorrow I think is the last day I will deal with that lightly.

If you have any more pics from different angles please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Did you order your Pro pegs thtough Rocky MOuntain ATV? I talked to Pro Armour, and they will have shipmet out later this week or beginning of next...I too ordered the Pro Armour...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Your post is titled AC Propegs but you talk about the pro armour nerfs. I have the AC Racing Propegs on my predator. If thats what you want to see pictures of, I can take pictures and email them to you or just post them in my profile. There are a couple of pictures of the AC Propegs in my profile now. Let me know which set of nerfs you are talking about.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been going back and forth between Pro Armor and AC and ended up ordering the Pro Armor Nerfs from Rocky Mountain. I was told they would be in by the last two weeks of April but I'm still waiting.

Lately I have been thinking it would be nice to have the Larger Pro Pegs so I wanted to see if anyone had more pics of them. Today had what I was looking for. :) Thanks! Sorry for the mixup. If my Pro Armor order doesn't show any movement then I may look into the AC nerfs. The largest factor here is the $110 difference between the two. I was able to get the Pro Armor for $176 + shipping and the AC are $289. :(

·
Registered
394 Posts
Troylee got to www.atvpart.biz and you can get the ac pro pegs for $215 that should make you buy the ac's.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i also mentioned this in the product review thread od ac pro peg nerfs

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew I saw a post stating a real good price but I couldn't remember where. Looks like I have some serious thinking to do!

I see in Todays Profile that the net hangs down by the frame. Don't they have an attachment to keep them from hanging? The Pro Armor nerfs have the webbing also attach to the frame it looks like to keep it from sagging.

I'm at such a loss now that there isn't a $110 difference! Crap!!!!

Looks like I will have to make a decision tomorrow!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK Quick questions here. How thick are the AC Racing nerfs? What is the size of the Peg itself?

I still stuck between the two. I like the look of both and like the Larger peg on the AC's. There are bits and pieces I like more on each! Oh the agony. :)

Thanks sooooo much the the help!

·
Registered
394 Posts
no porblem it's fun for me to watch you scramble to ask questions that you didnt think about before. Its like oh I want to ac the well i like this on the pro armor better. LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just wasn't going to pay $289 for the AC. With the price being closer to reality at $215 they are now an option. That's why I never asked the questions before. :)

It's always good to bring fun to someone's day. Hee Hee Hee :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hee Hee I cancelled my Pro Armor order with Rocky Mountain and ordered up a set of AC. Now I can't wait till they get here!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts